Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dinosaur eyesore

This show got me thinking... when you love pieces from a show but hate others in the show does that mean you liked or disliked the show? I tend to over-analyse things so this is really me thinking out loud. But I'm not sure whether I like or love Giles and this leaves me feeling dissatisfied.
For example for Spring RTW 2010 i loved:








I mean love loved. As in i would marry the looks if legally allowed or remotely sane. Kitsch and sexy and with an element of fun. There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she was mad but her suit was blue.

But then i hated:





Yes hate hate as in offended by, upset with, not talking to these clothes. Strong feelings to have against harmless garments i know but it is everyone's least favourite green, sickly sweet coral and all are very badly fitted. There is something sublime about a perfect fit. Work it out!
Comments are welcome... put my mind at ease.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment