Friday, December 11, 2009

R.I.P





My Chloe bag is no more. Don't Cry for me Argentina it was my own fault. I didn't pay it off in time and David Jones cancelled the lay by. You will be pleased to know however that the hefty some i had already smacked down was refunded to me in its entirety because i lied through my teeth and said i recieved no notice of the impending cancellation. I don't ordinarily encourage such Pinoccio styling but this was a lot of mollah.

I was so depressed that i wondered around aimlessly for a minute... then dropped the earnings in one fowl swoop at the corner shop. Yeehaaaa i lassooed some Lover Pants, a Therese Rawsthorne shirt and some delightgful but obsecenely tight lilac coloured Cheap Mondays.

Moi, a label whore? No way Jose!

Ps... Could David Jones use this as evidence against me for their label?

No comments:

Post a Comment